GogoPlay is the easiest way to buy and sell gently used baby items with your friends and neighbors.
Americans spend more than $21 billion a year on toys and games, according to market research firm NPD Group, and many of these items end up getting thrown away or stuffed in basements and attics. GogoPlay is an app for parents to easily buy/sell/exchange used baby and toddler items such as toys, books, and clothes with friends and neighbors.
The app, both in iOS and Android, will soon be available to selected parents as part of the beta program.
The app features:
- Instagram-like vertical scroll layout with option to view in two columns
- Easily upload photos and tag information
- Image processing on the fly (add filters, crop images, etc)
- Location-based search of items (find items within x miles from me)
- Facebook registration and login
- Share item on social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, and KakaoTalk
- Add comments and “like” items
- Push notifications
- Available in both iOS and Android