One of the tools we integrate into an app during the build phase is Google Analytics. The Google Analytics SDK for Android makes it easy for native Android developers to collect user engagement data from their applications. Developers can then use the Google Analytics reports to measure:
- The number of active users are using their applications.
- From where in the world the application is being used.
- Adoption and usage of specific features.
- Crashes and exceptions.
- In-app purchases and transactions.
- And many other useful metrics…
Equipped with proper tools to collect data, the results of your analysis should be fed back into the product improvement & refinement and more effective marketing plans.
“the results of your analysis should be fed back into the product improvement & refinement”